Quality Men's Dress Clothing

Plaats hier je berichtje als je ergens een rok voor mannen te koop hebt gezien
crowek

Quality Men's Dress Clothing

Bericht door crowek » 12 jun 2018 09:25

Hello,

I'm in the process of revamping my business wardrobe and it's time to step up the quality of my sport coats, dress pants & dress shirts. I recently acquired some Allen Edmonds shoes and I've seen the light on how important quality craftsmanship is in terms of comfort, good looks and longevity not to mention USA made. In the past I've worn shirts from Brooks Brothers and Jos A Banks, but they are huge on me. Even the slim cut / tailored shirts are giant on me (I'm 6'1", 185 lbs). I had good luck with Nautica dress pants, but they no longer make the style I like. Suits I've always had Brooks Brothers outlet suits, but I heard these are just cheap / lesser quality compared to the real BB suits, and quit frankly they haven't held up that well. So, does anyone have suggestions or experience for QUALITY menswear for dress plants (flat front, no pleats), good fitting sport shirts and Sport Coats? ? I've even debated going the custom design route, though I have no experience with that. I'm willing to spend considerably more for superior quality and fit. FWIW - I live in the Boston area.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=201323
Creative Video Marketing Company

Thank you

Plaats reactie